welcome to howard springs
There are some simple rules to follow while you are in quarantine that will help to keep everyone safe and well.
You must stay least 1.5 metres away from any other person in the quarantine facility, except for family group’s sharing accommodation
Facemasks must be worn at all times when you are outside your room
If you are a close contact of a COVID positive case your quarantine starts again
That means another 14 days of quarantine for YOU
- Wear your mask when outside your rooms and on your veranda
- Please be aware of your hand hygiene – the easiest way to spread a virus is through your hands – wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face
- Keep your distance, observe the one and a half metre rule when outside
- Maintain physical distancing and keep away from others in your accommodation block
- Report any ill health or temperature spike immediately – this will help protect everyone
- Please stay within your designated area
- Please access communal areas at your designates time, for example laundry areas
- Please show respect to staff and fellow guests while we are here helping.
- Please cooperate with the directions from the medical team and service providers as they assist you.