We provide one food drop off each day.
A hot meal in the evening with a cold breakfast and lunch. Contact Telehealth for all dietary requirements between 9am – 5pm on 9544 6500
The medical and check in team will collect dietary requirements including allergies on arrival. Special meal requests for the duration of your stay (halal etc) may not be available for the first 24 hours after arrival. Once you have made a special meal request, it cannot be varied during your stay.
These include gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, lactose free, baby and children's food. We can accommodate halal on request. We ask that you advise us of your dietary requirement in advance or within the first 24hrs of arrival as we are unable to accommodate additional changes after this time.
We cannot accommodate those who wish to cook their own meals or require kosher meals.
You will be provided with three meals a day. A hot meal pack will be delivered every evening
commencing at 6pm. This will also include a cold breakfast and lunch for the next day.
Contact Telehealth for all dietary requirements between 9am – 5pm on 9544 6500
The medical and check in team will collect dietary requirements including allergies on arrival. Special
meal requests for the duration of your stay (halal etc) may not be available for the first 24 hours after
arrival. Once you have made a special meal request, it cannot be varied during your stay.
Australians repatriated to Howard Springs from overseas will be provided with three meals a day.
We can accommodate dietary requirements based on clinical needs including allergies. These
include gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, lactose free. We can accommodate halal on
request. We cannot accommodate those who wish to cook their own meals or require kosher
meals. Meal delivery times commence at 6pm and should be finished by 8pm.
Meals will be placed on veranda oustide rooms at allocated hours.
Please do not make requests of the delivery staff about other matters. We need to keep our
catering team safe, and they are only allowed in to undertake food deliveries for the shortest
amount of time possible. Families with young children and vulnerable people will be served first. All
meals are prepared in disposable containers in compliance with infection control measures. Please
dispose of your rubbish responsibly in the rubbish bins located in front of your room. No meal delivery or delivery services (Uber eats/Deliveroo/MenuLog/Pizza etc.) can occur to the Howard Springs Facility.
Staff onsite will not collect food from food delivery services or family/friends on behalf of residents.
- Food will commence from 5.30pm-8.00pm
- No pork is serviced and all the food is Halal,
- No Kosher meals can be provided.
Residents are able to complete “Click & Collect” orders from IGA Zuccoli , Coles or Woolworths to supplement the
provided three meals a day if you wish, at your own cost. Coles online also accepts payment by the
Basics Card. Online grocery orders will be delivered to the facility directly and then delivered to the residents room 7 days a week. (excluding public holidays).
The following restrictions apply to orders:
On arrival, there is at least 24hours lock down in your zone, which means no one is allowed in the zone for safety and security purpose. Any order that is collected on the resident's day of arrival (or the next day) will be held until the zone is open for the team to deliver.
- Perishable goods such as meat, dairy and deli items can only be purchased from IGA Zuccoli. However, there is limited fridge capacity in residents’ rooms (bar fridge only), so please keep this in mind when ordering perishable items.
- No electrical equipment or candles (e.g. cooking equipment; electric fryers, rice cookers, sandwich presses, induction cookers, and toasters, wax pots or diffusers).
- Any sharp object (e.g. knifes, scissors, metal cutlery).
- Items of recreational use that have a potential risk to yourself or others e.g. scooters, bikes, skateboards, roller blades, balls, plastic and inflatable swimming pools (or anything that holds large volume of water), sprinklers and hoses.
- Howard Springs is an alcohol free site. Residents are not able to purchase alcohol
- No glass is to be taken out of resident’s rooms. This mitigates the risk of glass breaking in the public areas and shards being over the grounds and through the rock areas.
- Residents can purchase cigarettes via the cigarette machine and online at IGA Zuccoli. - for BLOCK locations please contact the Concierge Site Reception on 0458 669 913. Cigarettes are located in the laundry throughout the facility. No cash.
You will have access to a click and collect order service and information on how to access is provided in your welcome pack on arrival.
On arrival, there is at least 24hours lock down in your zone, which means no one is allowed in the zone for safety and security purpose.
Any order that is collected on the resident's day of arrival (or the next day) will be held until the zone is open for the team to deliver.
Your orders will be delivered to your room as soon as practicable, taking into consideration infection control measures and staff availability for order processing.
Please order only from the specific stores listed in the resident information pack:
- IGA Zuccoli (Minimum purchase amount only $20.)
- Coles – Palmerston Coles (Not Oasis Coles)
How to COLES Click & collect Video
Residents can choose from 3, 2-hr delivery windows:
8:00am – 10:00am, 11:00am – 1:00pm and 3:00pm– 5:00pm, which will be available 7 days a week.
Coles will deliver these orders direct to Howard Springs Facility’s reception during these delivery windows for FREE,
as long as the minimum spend of $50 is met.
Please use the following link, which will direct you to the dedicated landing page:
Please refer to your order instructions in your welcome pack for reference codes and details if you wish to place online orders.
Please minimise your orders to essential items only, to sustain your period in quarantine.
To ensure adherence to food safety requirements, please do not order perishable food items (fridge or freezer goods)
IGA Zuccoli is owned and operated by a local family, who along with their team are extremely passionate about helping their fellow Aussie’s on their return home to Australia. To assist you with your individual grocery needs, they created a website exclusively for Howard Springs Residents. Their website is easy to use and very personalised. You will often receive a phone call or text from staff if they need to discuss your order with you.
IGA Zuccoli understands that you may not need to purchase a lot of extra items during your quarantine, so the minimum order is only $20, with FREE delivery. Along with all your usual grocery items, you can also order cold items such as milk, cheese, hams and roast chicken. Travel adaptors, non-alcoholic alcohol and cigarettes can also be ordered from here. The team at IGA Zuccoli do their best to deliver the same day if the order is placed by 10am. They are committed to help make your stay at Howard Springs as enjoyable as possible and even provide your child with a free puzzle if you order children related items (ex. nappies, baby food).
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER:
- Select items you would like to purchase
- Click on - cart button at the top right hand side of the page.
- Click on 'Checkout' on the right hand side of the page.
- Type in your email address and click 'next'.
- Fill in your full name, preferred name, mobile number and date of birth
(this must be completed if you wish to buy tobacco and non-alcoholic beer products).
- Create a password.
- In this screen you must include the NAME and ROOM NUMBER for who this purchase is for.
- Choose the Day and Time you would like your delivery.
- Follow the following prompts and place your order.
Please use the following link which will direct you to the dedicated landing page:
Coles will deliver these orders direct toHoward Springs Facility Concierge during these delivery windows for FREE, as long as the minimum spend of $50 is met.
The windows are set up as a mobile Click & Collect location, so residents need to follow the below
process which is outlined in the landing page:
- Login or sign up for Coles Online
- To select a window, click on the 'Choose a delivery time' icon on the right menu
- In the pop-out menu, click 'Choose another collection nearby'
- In the search bar, type in 'Howard Springs' and click enter. Residents must ONLY select this location and not any other Click & Collect locations.
- In the search options, select the Click & Collect location 'Howard Springs Quarantine Facility' and click 'Choose a collection time' (Order will be delivered, not collected from the store).
- Select from the 3 2-hour windows 8:00am – 10:00am, 11am – 1:00pm and 3:00pm – 5:00pm available every day of the week
- Once the window has been selected, you can start shopping online.
PLEASE ENSURE THE ORDER IS IN YOUR NAME (not just Howard Springs).
When you have received a confirmation of purchase, forward the store collection email to the Guest
Shopper Team, please make sure the email includes your name and room number in the subject line:
For any queries regarding delivery of orders please contact – 0488 411 771 Guestshopperfirstname.lastname@example.org